SWEET ROMANTIC MESSAGES FOR HIM
Men may not always be the most verbal or openly emotional creatures, but that doesn't mean they don't want to hear how you feel! Letting that special man in your life know that he's your world with a short love message will surely make him glow with pride. To help you express just how much you enjoy his presence in your life, take a look at these romantic love messages for him!
- You have no idea how much my heart races when I see you.
- I love when I catch you looking at me.
- You're weird but I like it!
Messages for Your Boyfriend
- Your voice is my favorite sound.
- So far, every moment we've spent together has been awesome. But I promise you, that the best is yet to come.
- If only you knew how much those little moments with you matter to me.
Message for Your Husband
- Since the time I've met you, I cry a little less, laugh a little harder and smile all the more, just because I have you, my life is a better place.
- Every day with you is a wonderful addition to my life's journey.
- You're my paradise and I'd happily get stranded on you for a lifetime.
- Just when I think that it is impossible to love you any more than I already do, you prove me wrong.
Sweet Romantic Messages for Her
If you want to make your wife or girlfriend feel appreciated, then giving her a thoughtful reminder of your feelings is a great place to start. But great romantic sayings are more than just a string of cliches put together they're a sincere expression of your affection! Whether you're celebrating a particular occasion or simply reminding her that she's special, these romantic love messages for her are sure to bring a smile to her face!
- If I could give you one thing in life, I'd give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me.
- If you were a movie, I'd watch you over and over again.
- In a sea of people, my eyes always search for you.
Romantic Message Ideas for Your Girlfriend
- What on earth did I think about all the time before you?
- If loving you was a job, I'd be the most deserving, dedicated, and qualified candidate. In fact, I'd even be willing to work for free!
- Your smile is literally the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life.
- If someone asked me to describe you in just two words, I'd say "Simply Amazing."
Romantic Message Ideas for Your Wife
- You do a million little things that bring to joy to my life.
- I know fairy tales come true because I have you.
- There are only two times that I want to be with you: Now and Forever.
- My six word love story: "I can't imagine life without you."
Romantic and Sweet Text Messages for Him
Want to let your boyfriend know that he's on your mind first thing in the morning? Wish you could give your husband a little midday pick-me-up? Luckily, technology has made this not just possible, but easy! Sending a romantic sms is a great way to make your man feel good anytime, anywhere. Whether you're saying "I love you" in words or emojis, these romantic text messages will help you put a smile on his face.
Short Text Messages
- Stop making me think about you! I'm busy.
- Cuddling with you would be perfect right now
- If nothing lasts forever, can I be your nothing?
- You make my heart melt!
- I couldn't ignore you even if I wanted to.
Cute Romantic Text Messages
- Thank you for always making me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world
- Next time I hug you, I probably won't let go for a long time.
- I can't decide if the best part of my day is waking up next to you, or going to sleep with you. Hurry home so I can compare the two again.
- Everyone has their own motivation to get up in the morning and face the day. You are mine.
- Whenever my phone vibrates, I hope you're the reason for it.
Witty Love Text Messages
- You're just like bacon . You make everything better.
- Forget the butterflies, I feel the whole zoo when I am with you!
- You are my Knight in shining boxer shorts
- You know I really want you to come over, but you're so hot my air condition bill would skyrocket the second you stepped foot in the door!
- I know you might be too busy today , but please add me too in your to-do list ✔
Romantic and Sweet Text Messages for Her
Love letters may be ageless, but in today's day-and-age, romantic text messages are the easiest way to let your special someone know that you're thinking about her. The best part? sweet texts can pack a huge emotional punch without spending a lot of money, time, or effort. Whether you're giving your girlfriend a creative "good morning" or shooting your wife a midday compliment complete with emojis, these love text message ideas are sure to make her heart flutter!
Short Text Messages
- You make me forget how to breathe.
- Nobody is perfect, but you're so close it's scary
- All I need is you right here.
- I love you more than I did yesterday but not more than I will tomorrow ❤
Cute Romantic Text Messages
- The only time I stupidly smile at my phone is when I get text messages from you.
- What is love? It is what makes your cell phone ring every time I send text messages.
- I always wake up smiling. I think it's your fault.
- I can't explain the way you make me feel when I hear your voice or see your face, but I adore it.
- Just had to let you know loving you is the best thing that happened to me
Witty Love Text Message Ideas
- Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back
- I think you're cuter than any cat picture
- If Van Gogh had you as a subject, the sunflowers would have gone in the trash
- If I were a stop light , I would turn red every time you passed by so that I could stare at you a bit longer.
- You wanna know who I'm in love with? Read the first word again ❤
Short Love Quotes
Love notes don't have to be long to show they care. Sometimes, the most meaningful messages are those that convey the deepest emotions in just a few words. In these famous short love quotes, you'll find sincere feeling from some of those you have said it best. From simple quotes about love from Jon Lennon to impactful quotes from Mother Teresa, these short love messages will show you're true feelings.
- "You can't blame gravity for falling in love." Albert Einstein
- "Love is friendship that has caught fire. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses." Ann Landers
- "Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love." Mother Teresa
- "Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead." Oscar Wilde
- Where there is love, there is life. Mahatma Gandhi
- "If you wish to be loved, love." Seneca
- A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love. Max Muller
- "Love is the flower you've got to let grow." John Lennon
- "To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides." David Viscott
- "Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own." H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
Cute Love Quotes
Love messages don't have to be sappy to be sincere. Sometimes, it's the cute love notes you share with that special someone that makes them smile and leaves a lasting impression. With these cute love quotes, you'll find it all. From a dreamy love quote from Dr. Seuss to a famous line from Dr Darcy in Pride and Prejudice these cute love quotes will make anyone feel appreciated.
- "Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it." Nicholas Sparks
- "The best thing to hold onto in life is each other." Audrey Hepburn
- "Stolen kisses are always sweetest." Leigh Hunt
- "I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone." J.R.R. Tolkien
- "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." Dr. Seuss
- If I know what love is, it is because of you. Hermann Hesse
- "Love is the magician that pulls man out of his own hat." Ben Hecht
- "To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed." Valerie Lombardo
- A man is already halfway in love with any woman who listens to him. Brendan Francis
- "You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love... I love... I love you." Mr. Darcy, Pride and Prejudice